As Seen At
TechCrunch Disrupt 2021
2022 Esri Developer Summit
What does it do?
DigitalFootprint.earth, uses mathematics and ESRI's mapping APIs to estimate and visualize the carbon footprint of the web. We go beyond the data to find insights that inspire change.
Interactive Story Telling
- By using ESRI's ArcGIS API, DigitalFootprint.earth takes seamingly meaningless data and translates it into a tangible story that shows how serious the impact of the internet can be on our planet.
Transparent Audit Trails
- By using DigitalFootprint.earth's web application and API, developers can consistently monitor their site's performance, CDN response time, and other metadata via our scoring system.
Investigate and improve
- DigitalFootprint.earth investigates a site's hosting, CDN, performance and size to suggest improvement mechanisms and simple steps to make the internet a greener place.
Always stay in the loop
Set up automated schedules so that you know that when your sites performance changes you'll be the first to know.
Lightning Fast Audit Times
- With our new and improved audit system you can have scheduled audits and monitor multiple pages from the comfort of your dashboard - and all of this at lightning fast speeds
Track your footprint over time
- Get peace of mind knowing that we continuously monitor your site to let you know when issues come up.
Made for developers, by developers.
Our tool helps developers keep the environmental impact of their work at the front of their minds.
- Webpages Analyzed
- Use Green Hosting
- Badges Generated
Ready to dive in?
Get started for free.
You can set up an account for free to start auditing the sites you love and care about. Let's put them to the test.